hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

May 3, 2005

my big day

i'm not sure yet if i'm going to use this skin for the next few days coz roxana hasn't replied to my email yet.. asking for her permission about the picture i got from her website. Well, i just wanna inform her that i will pull out my skin if she rejects it though. :) and i'm proud i did my own skin.. kahit simple.. oks lang sakin. :)
today is may 03, 2005 - just one day before my birthday - i'm so happy! Actually, 4 hours from now would be my birthday.. yey, but i'm getting kinda old. but still i'm happy, i'm with my friends sharing my day.. :)
this month is a great start, my shift changed from 1:45 to 8PM, and that is so good knowing the fact that my sked is more covered with night diff. second kick off from the night - no calls !!, feels so good. What a 45minute idle time, hope this happens all the time. 3rd good thing about the night - new pods.. new PC's - harhar.. no spyware! browsing is more faster and reliable that your Internet Explorer will not collapse before you. fourth good thing - people here are good and nice, even though i'm not with all my team mates - it's cool with me.
i wonder what's in-store for me this may.. it should be my month right.. so i hope everything goes well with me. i have lots of plans and no money - hahaha so it's gonna be 'tipid tipid' time NA talaga, haaay.. how i wish! fiesta na pala samin - third week of the month, and it's gonna be mothers day too - colorful naman ng MAY. I just launched my official website too - check it here. i have been doing this for the past 3 months and it's really pain in the ass knowing my line of work. i only have 2 days of free time and mostly i need it to sleep coz GOD knows its my form of luxury. also, the fact that i don't have internet at home makes me really 'gaga' to finish everything asap. but then i had this trouble when i was looking at my host - damn! it's not accepting my file names - huh - d' heck. so i had to redo everything for the sake of this host.. in the end.. i stick with www.1asphost.com, having 2 different accounts - yey!! La lang.. it's not even pretty nor techy.. but for me.. my site is special.. i have everything there.. everything i wanted! check out my video gallery - i really love it. it doesn't have all the songs yet coz i'm still trying to do some stuff plus i don't have lyrics for all of them. haaaay.. it's gonna be a lot of patience again. one thing is fure sure.. i love what i'm doing and i love being busy.
happy bday to me!

0 comment(s):