hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Aug 18, 2006

Ice Creams are Pleasures

who says ice cream doesn’t make your day? think again.

i was very sleepy this shift. why? because finally i was able to give back hazel’s digicam. and for me to accomplish that i need to give it to lucky. i don’t have anyone with me last night so i didn’t go to her place so i decided to it in the morning instead. since her shift starts at 6am, she has to be at lrt at 5am - which in turn makes me wake up early too and meet her at 5am. in short, kulang tulog ko. but i’m happy because i was able to give it back, it’s been with me for ages - sorry bax.

okay, so during 11:00 to 12 noon - i’m feeling so sleepy na. i have to make naps in between my work stuff for me to avoid feeling dizzy towards the afternoon. marvin and i had lunch at wendy’s @ MOA, sarap talaga ng chicken! then we bought ICEBERGS ice cream - yahu! and that truly made my day.

cheers to oreo cream parfait!

0 comment(s):