hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Jun 29, 2007

Prayer...

Thank you Lord for the many ways you use other people to counsel me and help me grow.. And yet that Christ himself is the answer to myhang-ups, the one source who can meet my deepest needs. How I rejoice that He is wonderful in counsel and mighty in power, and that he heals from the inside out.

Philippians 1:3



Thank you Lord for the trials that you allow to happen in my life which serves as a platform on which you reveal Yourself, show your love and power, both to me and to Others looking on. Thank you that I can move into the future nondefensively, with hands outstretched to whatever lies ahead, for you to hold the future and You will always be with me, even to my old age... And through all eternity

Isiah 46:4

0 comment(s):