hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Jun 20, 2007

Revived

Hay, for such a long time I thought I'll be really 'blog-less'. Kung kelan naman talaga maraming happenings sa buhay ko - naman!!

For now, I'm happy because our DSL is up and running (it's been two months now :) and counting) and I was able to revive my blog! whew Sensya na, hindi ako masyado naghanap ng fancy template, I just like it as simple as possible eh. Hehe, yung sis kong nasa Missouri, medyo na ho-homesick na kaya ayan, I put up my blog ulet para maaliw naman nya sarili nya - nyhahahaha. Yes, my website was suspended and I decided not to continue anymore. Kung ano reason - cge pa, magbasa ka lang.


Let me join you as we glide to the past monthssssss of my life:
  1. I started my paid and very own website last July 2006. I have my own personal site, remyxx site, picture gallery, my e-commerce site (estore) with blog and my personal wordpress blog. After several months, I had trouble paying - debts piled and I decided not to continue anymore. Got busy so I never had the time to revive anything.
  2. I celebrated my Christmas at the office. :( It's because I have work and funny because I'm not an agent and Holidays aren't supposed to be part of our workdays. Too bad I don't have any options, professionally speaking, I have to attend to my class.
  3. Screw my 13th month pay last year - I felt really bad.
  4. I think Marvin and I celebrated Valentines at Maxx's
  5. I got Chickenpox :(, yes oh yes. I'm 23 na and I just had it. Exactly April 7 until April 30 - hindi ako pumasok which means I was not paid. Come to think of it, ala pang SL. Sick Leave credits are being reset every start of the year. So when I got sick, I only have about 3 days of SL - eh 30 days ako pinapagleave ng doctor ko.
  6. My Birthday - I was surprised by Marvin who came all the way from Batangas to celebrate with me. We dined at MOA - Stars and Stripes if I'm not mistaken
  7. Finally, I was offered a Cebu Secondment job. Off to Cebu to train New Hires.
  8. As I was in Cebu, our DSL was installed - wohoooo!
I'll be posting more details about all these soon! :)

How I miss to blog, syet! :)

0 comment(s):