hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Jul 4, 2007

Happy!


Happy4th of July Everyone! - oh, I mean, this goes to all our friends from the States.

Today is July 4 and I don't have work tonight because I'll be running another 2-day class; Select Migration Training. And I'll be reporting for work at 4PM to 1AM.

Today I was able to know Marvin's friends.
Meet the paksyonista's:

Zandro - ang mahilig umu*** pero kasangga talaga ni Marvin
Makoy - the mukhang serious pero makulit na buddy nila. Uhmmm, the highest paid TL daw in Lipa, hahaha

Tomzer - ang longhaired na taga YSTILO :) and super kwelang hindi naman kalbo. :p

Carlo - the Trainer who wants to transfer to Cebu

AJ - the quiet type birthday boy. Happy Birthday!

Cyrus - ehem, Gio's buddy?

Taylor - the gorgeous TL in Lipa

OM Tin - their cool OM

Gio - the active paksyonista who's missing in action kahapon
and

Marvin - my labaduds

When I arrived home, I witnessed the most silent night in our home ever. :(

0 comment(s):