hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Jul 8, 2007

I Know I'm Not Alone (... money!)

Hay,

I've always tried to control myself spending and all. And in all fairness naman I believe I'm doing great, it's just that sometimes, some money wasting events happen... hay,

I went out today with my sister to shop for shoes. My shoes was a bit affordable coz it was on Sale, but my oh my, shopping went out of hand on the last store you can ever think of - hay naku talaga. Ang mahal na ng bilihin I swear! And I was talking to my sister when we were waiting for our take home food. She was laughing and showed me the bottom part of our receipt.. here's how it goes

THIS SERVES AS YOUR SALES INVOICE
FEEL GREAT. LOOK GOOD. HAVE FUN.
FOR ANY CONCERNS ON OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES,
PLEASE ASK OUR STORE MANAGER

Talaga Naman!
Feels good when I think that I know I'm not the only one like this...
harharharhar :p

0 comment(s):