hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Jul 13, 2007

Updates!!

Nope, I'm not exactly 'busy' or anything. I was just tamad in updating my blog.. so sorry! This has been a lousy week for me. If not for my 2-hour Call Center Fundamentals Training every start of the shift, I could have been crazy trying to kill time - imagine, 9hours in the office - gosh. Office has not been so good lately, I'm not really sure what's happening to me or to the world; I always feel the restlessness, jitters and all. I want to work hard but it seems there's nothing to do. I want to move and be busy and all but how come I'm not doing anything challenging? Cmon, I need something to work at. :(

Okay, enough of the work sentiments.

It's Gio's birthday tomorrow.. Gio is Marvin's ka-paxion... so to you Gio, Happy Birthday ulet.

I'm looking forward for this weekend, I don't know what to do but I could be a bum again!

And oh, btw, I bought a cute pair of CELINE shoes. They went on SALE but because I wasn't able to find any at MOA, I decided to go with Kae at SM last week. I kinda don't like it in a way because I feel so AEGIS - yep, shoes is more than 4inches but it's a wedge actually - more like a platforms shoes! Oh well, its just cheap, I bought it anyway - "Heto ako oh, basang basa sa ulan, walang masisilungan...walang malalapitan..." nyahahaha

Happy Weekend everyone!

0 comment(s):