hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Aug 11, 2007

And The Shopaholic Strikes Back!

... because it's sweldo day and I need a slight change in wardrobe, I dragged Kae right after school and begun our shopping spree. Ngek, I remember one time when I shopped about 10K in one day - hihi, nope.. that didn't happen because I looked for items that are severely and ultimately cheap but good buys.

I fairly need another pair of pants, polos for office, office shoes and some blazer. In less than 6K, I got 2 pieces of Bench Slacks, 3 blouses bought from ForMe and Surplus, 2 warmers bought from ForMe, a classic black coat bought from Surplus, and a fashionable Celine shoes in P499.00 - that's what I call super steal! Imagine, I didn't buy more than 700 today. My blouses before were Maldita, Plains and Prints and their regular prices are 700up - so I'm happy that I didn't get to spend much now but I did buy the things I need.

Maybe couple of pants more, another shoes and a designer bag will really make me contented for the next quarter - haha.

To my BF who doesn't get to read this every time, anniversary is near na - I hope you buy me nalang uhmmmm - another havaianas (metallic), a huge office bag, my dream Nine West stilettos or kahit Sale ng Celine! :), another Marissa Levis pants

Hmmmmmn, because of this, it made me wanted to post my wishlist(mga pwede makuha over short period of time), ano nga ba
  • another pair of havaianas
  • another pair of Happy Feet
  • collection of converse Chucks
  • People are People shoes
  • a Nine West pump or stiletto
  • Maldita bag and or Trench Coat/ Regular Coat
  • good fitting slacks
  • levis marissa jeans
  • loafers!
  • digicam - 8 or 10 MP, gusto ko canon or Sony :)
  • Dell Laptop, Inspiron E1505, or any Eseries ng Inspiron, the high-end, the better
  • pwede rin MacBook :)
  • I don't know what cellphone I want - hmmmm, nothing in particular at the moment - hehe
Malapit na pasko! Mamili na lang kayo jan ha!? :)

0 comment(s):