hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Aug 9, 2007

It's Captivating.. Amazing


It's Adobe Captivate!

I'm not sure how long this application has been available in the market but it was previously called Macromedia Captivate before Macro and Adobe merged. I tried to research on this product because I saw from Accenture's job posting that one qualification of the specific job I'm reading should be particular with this tool. Indeed, this baby is one powerful tool that masters interactive simulation and walk throughs without the knowledge of programming and extensive flash. I really really liked it because I've been with D/X/HTML for long and I've been wanting to study flash but I just always turn it down cause I find it really complex. I don't have the luxury of time to study it and go in depth about it - not yet. But with captivate, it makes your project really easy by doing the job for you. I sat down for about 15 minutes and viola! - a simulation right at your very own eye. Almost all of the features I would want to have in a specific sim is here. :)

I'm excited to finish my newest project for the team after my OS Vista which not to mention ended with a whopping 45MB file. Hopefully with a compress version of an SWF File, I can have a simulator in a smaller scale.

I'm using a TRIAL version, sana makakita ko ng crack! hihihihi.

Nice Adobe! Thanks!

0 comment(s):