hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Aug 18, 2007

What A Day!

With all the things I've been thinking and the shopping I've been doing - blogging seems to be put on rest! --- so sorry!

Last Thursday, Marvin and I agreed to meet up before the mall opens so we can start our marathon shopping. Since we're both on leave last Friday, we decided to waste our time malling.

I didn't realize my cell batt had one bar na lang, and so it went dead. Instead of meeting before 10PM, past 11Pm na ata kami nagkita. It was terribly raining! - I swear! malalaki ung rains and baha talaga... Marvin and I were in shorts and slippers. :) Hindi ako pwede magshorts kasi I have post varicella scars :( so 3/4's na lang. Rob Manila is on 3-day sale! Kita mo nga naman. ahahaha. I'm happy cause I have money to spend kahit not much. Just bought new stuff to bring to Australia that I can also use here. I just realized I totally need some office wears - new ones - hihihi.

I got home past 8PM and started fitting the things I bought and started packing. As I write this, ENTOURAGE is currently showing in HBO. I'm hurrying to finish so I can watch too.

It's 12:24AM na (Saturday morning) and I'm still here blogging. :) I have to things pa to do later so I have to ciao for now!

.............. to AUSSIE, here I come...................... :)

Gulo ng entry ko - sensya na, windang pa ko - dami ko pa kelangan gawin and yet so little time!

0 comment(s):