hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Sep 3, 2007

Fresh from Australia!!!

Yes! Yes! I'm back after two weeks of being away without my blog - paksyet kasi, ala akong laptop noh, di katulad ng iba jan - haha, nakakablog in a roaming mode!

Anyway, my blog has been put to sleep because I have to fly to Australia for a Training/ Workshop there. Whew, it was an experience worth remembering and every second of it was soooooooo worth it.

We, together with 3 co-trainers, flew last Saturday, August 18 to Melbourne, Australia. It was a direct flight so no hassles really of going down the plane and all that. Our company's travel agency booked us for the 9PM flight. We landed on Melbourne on August 19, 8AM (Australian Time). Actually, it was an 8hour trip but Melbourne time is advanced by 2hours.

Two weeks lang ako dun pero I really enjoyed every minute I spent there. Parang I felt na kaya ko at gusto kong mabuhay dun. I never had an experience of a COLD WEATHER. As in naman, there were times na doble doble jackets ko sa sobrang lamig. Meron pang time na 15 degrees Celsius and temperature nila na windy pa - whoah, as in malamig - nice nice nice. Ang pinaka gusto ko eh ung time na pag umaga or anytime during the day, pag humihinga ka eh may usok na lumalabas sa bibig moh, haha - kala ko sa movies lang un eh.

Naka ikot din ako sa city ng Melbourne although sa suburb talaga kami nagstay for two weeks. I didn't get to see much but I saw the Melbourne Aquarium and Pixar. I was able to shop goods din for my family and my extended family. haaaaaaaaaaaay.

Nagkanda loko loko din kami ng mga kasama ko sa airport! grabe talagang experience itoh.

Anyway, lam ko sis, ikaw lang ang fan ng blog ko - haha, but kung sakaling meron pang iba - I'll make sure to update my blog with the things that happened to me in Australia! I'm excited to share it sana excited din kayo magbasa.

Sis, uuwi ka na! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0 comment(s):