hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Sep 28, 2007

Friday Na!

Survived One Week!!

I pretty much had a good sleep. I woke up 6AM and prepared my breakfast. I had rice and vienna sausage na binaon ko from Manila. I also prepared coffee with lots of milk on it. Tapos ko kumain, nagpahinga lang then naligo na ko. After taking a bath, inayos ko na sarili ko so I can keep my toiletries into my luggage dahil lilipat nga kami ng hotel. Exactly 8AM, we check out of Grand Hotel Enterprise. It was 16 degrees outside but it was really pretty much freezing because its raining here - as in. And as in, malamig pa ren. May sipon pa ren ako pero di na ko nilalamig.

We rode a cab - nasa 9 dollars mahigit ung bill namen. Nakapag check in naman kami agad. The room was available so the receptionist just handed over our key. We have 2 queen size bed on each room. It was pretty big - business suite ang tawag. malaki sya compared before but since it was a hotel, wala syang microwave or anything. so un lang. pero sunday afternoon, we're checking out again. and head to grand chancellor hotel.

after this training, baka mag depot lang kami. :)
bargain stuff!

0 comment(s):