hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Sep 5, 2007

Hot News!

Officially, I'm going back to Australia... again - for two weeks.

Haay, hindi ko pa na-uupdate BLOG ko, lalarga na naman ako. talaga naman!
Thank you Lord, haha! I really enjoyed my stay there kahit na hindi ko pa sya nabloblog ng maayos. Pasensya na talaga. I've been training and really burdened with so many things sa work.

Remyxx, naman, kunin nio pasalubong nio saken no - haha! kundi ibebenta ko to, wehehehe. I'm really happy that I can go back to Melbourne. Haay, sana this time di na maubos sa pasalubong ung pera ko. Can't really blog much. I just want to share the good news.

PS - I'm having a hard time getting all my Melbourne pics all together. Dahil nga wala akong digicam - yes, i know I'm poor - nakikishot lang ako sa mga kachorva ko - hahaha! Our PC has been going crazy this past few days - so nahihirapan ako magtransfer.

Nga pala, cguro excited ng umuwi ung isa jan - Sis, don't forget the pasalubong. haha! Ako muntik na magbayad ng 500AUD sa airport dahil sa excess baggage. Haaaay. Lesson learned. So never again!

Details of my autralian travel will have to be postponed for the meantime. :)

So many things to do, so little time! :)

Basta, THANK YOU LORD! :)

0 comment(s):