hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Dec 4, 2007

2008 Starbucks Planner

Disclaimer muna: I copied lang po the picture from the Flickr site - let me promote his site muna -- i didn't ask permission, pero Thank you naren. hehe

I got my Starbucks planner na for drinking too much coffee. I'm glad to say I'm loving it - the leather is not so hard unlike the one from last year - and that was heavy too. I remember when I was boarding the plane and I had to check my bags in - whew, I had to carry my planner instead of leaving it sa bag ko for weighing because it was really a bit heavy.

Anyway, this new Starbucks 2008 planner comes with an unsharpened pencil that has its two ends flat that you can sharpen - meaning you can sharpen both ends - ay gulo ko! basta un po - walang eraser so pwede mong tasahan magkabila. It has 5 mini cards inside - For mother's day, father's day, valentines day, friendships, and I can't remember the other one. :) The green stripes you're looking at is like a garter that will keep your planner closed. Faux leather tawag nila sa leather na yan, ewan kung ano yun - hehehe.

You may get this Starbucks by visiting any of their stores nationwide. Simply buy any coffee and say you want the promo sticker if you don't have yet and they'll give you one. Every cup you buy - either hot, iced or frapuccino (blended coffee) - you'll get a sticker. You have to complete 24 stickers to avail of the 2008 Planner. 12 stickers are alloted for Special December drinks or what I call holiday drinks. They have featured drinks every time the Christmas Season comes, and again, 12 of your stickers would come from here. This year they are Peppermint Mocha, Toffee Nut Latte and Praline Mocha. The other half - which is 12 more - you can buy any drinks you want... so bili ka ng 12 na featured drinks, and 12 na anything goes na drink or beverage of your choice - and presto - may Planner ka na. But, I've been browsing in ebay and sulit.com - grabe, others are selling it for 1,400 - kung gusto mo naman, bili ka for the price of that - wala nga lang coffee na kasama. Wehehehe.

Pahabol, starting December 3 - December 7, Starbucks has a promo of "double your sticker" if you buy within the allotted time which is 12:30PM - 1:30 PM and 8:30PM to 9:30PM. To those who have stickers - double them now! Lastly, on the purchase of your 24th beverage, a donation will be given on your name to Project SparkHope. I'm planning to complete 2 more promo cards - kakayanin kaya? :)


Happy coffee-ing! :)

0 comment(s):