hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Feb 3, 2008

Back Temporarily..

Ehem,

Just updating my blog from its long lost sleep. DSL was up the whole time but the PC was down since uhmmm - let me check, whoah, I couldn't even remember anymore. It was the time when Kuya had to go to Bacolod - sya namang pagtigil ng CPU to work. Has been really considering buying a laptop soon. Or would this be a good move? I'm still weighing things - hehe, kahit simpleng laptop would make a big difference over finances, its usability and all that. Let's see what will happen. I know Rina bought na ren or maybe is still planning to. Hopefully she gets something from US - at least first rate and lots of choices there.

Hay, a lot of things happened eversince 2008 began and I don't want to start updating now - hehehe, not yet. I'm in constant change lately, hoping for the best of the best for this year. It's about time to realize the dreams and "WORK" and "MOVE" to achieve, at least if not everything - partly.

I'm just around, and still here to whoever drops by here in my blog to check for my updates - thanks! :)

0 comment(s):