hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Feb 9, 2008

Yes, for Real!!

Guess what -

Thanks for the SL Conversion rate, I got a new toy before the valentines! How is wish its a dell inspiron, vostro or XPS or better a MAC! but nope, not yet - I have to save and create a fund for that still. :)

I got myself a new SE P1i. Well, maybe for you its nothing but this baby won me talaga and it took me this SL conversion pa para lang makabili ng phone, sorry naman - isang kahig isang tuka lang. wahahaha.

Weight: 124g
Display Type: TFT Touchscreen, 256K colors
Size: 240x320 pixels, 2.6 inches
: QWERTY keyboard and Handwriting Recognition
Card Slot : Memory Stick Duo
with GPRS, HSCSD, 3G, WLAN, Bluetooth, IR, USB
OS : Symbian OS V9.1, UIQ 3.0
Colors : Silver Black
Camera : 3.15MP, with auto focus, video, flash, secondary video call camera


meet my 8-hour old Sony Ericsson P1i:




haaaaaay, sana makabili din ng laptop. although I doubt it will happen soon - I'm hopeful. :)
-------------------------------------------------

on a little side note:

I have been reading leadership books for a while because I'm having difficulty learning this from the office. Sad but true. So I have to look at other learning options. Sabi nila, experience is the best teacher, what if you don't get to experience that yet - hindi mo pa ba pwedeng matutunan? Sa libro muna ko. I don't want to expound on my office struggles but I think I have to now - I guess it's time. Will blog more about this soon. :)

I'm sleepy and tired - roaming at greenhills, but happy!

Love you hon!

0 comment(s):