hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Mar 1, 2008

Leap Year This 2008 :)




today is my presentation day. i am very very very nervous. considering nagahol ako sa pagbuo ng iprepresent ko. i was told that i might have 5 people in my panel today, so goodluck saken. armed with nothing but prayers, i went straight to makati. i came a bit earlier pa nga than expected. i'm for 7PM but i was there ar about 6PM - always early! (nice habit) anyway, carol from the recruitment team was very nice to accomodate me and show me around. finger print naman ang main door entrance nila, nakakaloka talaga. i was really dead impressed with the simplicity and sleekness of the office. all positions except for agent support staff are on laptops -
nice! anyway, i liked to think that I did well on the presentation - pero i'm not sure of course. the american who interviewed me and watched my presentation was very nice. it was about 8:30 nung matapos ako. tatawagan na lang daw ako either i got the job or not.

at kahit puyat, sige, pasok pa ren.

i thank the lord because i pulled everything through with grace. thank you thank you

thank you. :)

0 comment(s):