hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Apr 28, 2008

I See Blur



Bad Day lyrics

Where is the moment when needed the most?
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
you tell me your blue sky's fade to grey
you tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need no carryin' on

You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're faking a smile with the coffee to go
You tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces everytime
And I don't need no carryin' on

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

Well you need a blue sky holiday
The point is they laugh at what you say
And I don't need no carryin' on

You had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day

(Oh.. Holiday..)

Sometimes the system goes on the blink
And the whole thing it turns out wrong
You might not make it back and you know
That you could be well oh that strong
And I'm not wrong

So where is the passion when you need it the most
Oh you and I
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
You see what you like
And how does it feel for one more time
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

Had a bad day
Had a bad day
__________________________________________________

It''s Monday morning. My body clock has stayed the same, i'm up when I feel like its time for work, even if it's weekend. Anyway, I'll probably be hitting the sheets in few hours from now. And I wish to sleep for 10 to 12 hours. Sarap!

Anyway, I decided to blog because I am supposed to be up and doing something work related - that is one of the main reasons why i bring my laptop home - to be able to do work related stuff.

  • I am currently working on Confirming Resolution presenatation and Gaining Confidence but I couldn't find any material. I'm having a hard time writing from scratch. I found few articles from the internet but of course, admit it - it's not tailor fit for what i exactly needed. so i am still browsing, still trying to look for articles that will complete my presentation.
  • I am still financially unstable - haaaaaaaaay. i just checked my accounts online - whew, buti na lang pasok pa din sa budget.
  • I look at myself, my financial status, my stand in the office - my position. what am i now? I am still far from the things i envisioned when i was still studying - college that is. i am currently being paid in the office merely for learning - i don't know if this has been the longest time - but i have not taught a single class for the past months - its driving me crazy not being able to do the only thing i know
  • and oh - before i forget, our first month will come this 31st - 1 month na ko - kami ng mga kasama ko who boarded the company last March 31
  • I want to do so many things in my life but I don't know where to start. I wanted to buy us a house but how? I am the only one who's capable of paying bills yet. I don't doubt my parents can provide us - but i know, its not that much. If we get a house, most likely I'll pay for it - but it has to be in manila - near here or near divi where my parents work. so calculating the bills every month - house, electricity, phone, water, grocery = roughly 12 to 18K per month. with my salary - i couldn't yet, i have cards to pay too, then my baon until the next payday - and hell, talk about savings. Why am i being open about this? ehehe - wala namang nagbabasa nito eh - keri lang. i just wanted to vent out. I wish I'm earning like 60K nga noh. malabo pa, malabo pa ang hinaharap ko.
  • Sana manalo sila mama and papa sa lotto. :p

    Ika nga sa mga nakasabit sa jeep - "In God we Trust" I do. Hope's all up.

    _________________

    Ahay, i slept like 4AM, and woke up past 8:30AM. Didn't meet my 10-12 hour sleep. Decided to update na lang ulet my blog. :p
    After three weeks of having no mani/pedi, finally - our service was here yesterday. Ehehe, meet my classic white brazil havs. :)


    ____________________________________________________

    I was watching WWE backlash 2008 few hours ago. Hindi nio na itatanong, avid fan din ako ng wrestling - as in. Anyway, i didn't know that Orton has the belt na - which he got from Cena. Yung napanood ko was a 4 man no DQ/ no count out match. The Game vs. JBL vs. Cena vs. the current champ - Randy Orton. Cena eliminated JBL, right there and then after the count, Orton eliminated Cena - OMG... the ending was - Triple H vs. Randy Orton. You should all see how D Game countered all the attempts of Orton, hahaha. And the winner is.....


    OMG, and i just realized now.. JACK TV tagged the TV show kanina as LIVe - i thought it wasn't - it was indeed LIVE - OMG.

    pictures courtesy of WWE.COM

    0 comment(s):