hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Sep 3, 2008

What's Up?

Ok.. so I heard so many news while I was away.
Let me update lang po my blog...

  1. My blog has officially been damaged. Bloggertricks is suffering from bandwidth crisis so the background images of my blog aren't showing anymore. So YES, i might have to find another template soon. Sigh.
  2. Ely's concert has been cut short for a lot of reasons. I was shocked to hear that her mom passed away. Naisip ko nga, pano sya magcoconcert kung nawalan siya ng mahal sa buhay? Hindi nakakapagtaka na hindi niya kaya magconcert that day. His mom is my father's cousin. Ely is technically my second cousin. We couldn't do anything for him at this point but their family is always included in our prayers. We support you. We are wishing and hoping that you get well soon. I wish the entire family can cope up with the loss. God Bless.
  3. Francis M has leukemia. Hmmmm, when I can watch Eat Bulaga before, I would always comment namumutla si Francis sa tv. I didn't pay attention, but I would normally tell my sister that - maputla ang rehistro nia sa TV - un na pala un. Me sakit na pala sya. Our prayers din po. Hope you get well soon.
  4. My brother is now assigned in Bacoor, Cavite. He goes home every weekend.
  5. My back pays aren't processed yet. Hay. I need moolah.
  6. Today is my first day at work again. Half Day - weeeeeeeeeeh. :)

My back tracks are being created pa. They have already been composed as drafts but I can't publish them kasi I need pics sana.

0 comment(s):