hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Oct 17, 2008

Up, Down, Up, Up, Up..... Haaaaay

I'm sick.

Sunday, I was just sneezing. Monday, my body was just really down. I don't know what's wrong with me. I have a class so I can't bear to rest and be absent. Aside from class, I do post class updates, emails, scorecards, at kung ano ano pa so I sometimes go home late na talaga.

I had to take my meds 'round-the-clock this week. If I stop even my biogesic, asahan mo - manginginig ako at lalamigin. Mula sa simpleng sipon, I have bad cough now and my fever is still on and off. This is just the longest time I had fever. I have consumed God knows how many biogesics na for this week. I take 2 redbulls every morning to sustain me for the day and to give me energy so I can do my class.

Meron pa kaming fun run this Sunday and I'm not sure if I can do it. I want to--- but taking the stairs nga sa lrt hinihingal na ko, un pa kayang tumakbo or lumakad ng 5k? Goodluck talaga saken. I know walking is healthy, i'm just scared to do it tapos nakakahiya pag huminto ako in the middle and quit. sus - 1,500 people will be there. i'll stay home na lang siguro.



Here's the singlet (which I have) of the PAA-BILISAN run on Sunday

0 comment(s):