hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Nov 23, 2008

Unicef Walk

UNICEF Walk on the Child's Side 2008

------------------------

My day started so early. I woke up 3:45AM had coffee and breakfast then headed to take a bath. around 4:30 AM, I was on my way to Makati to meet my students before heading to McKinley for the race.

Our company joined a Fun Run again. This time StarTek was one of the major sponsors of the event.This is my first time to join a run, I never ran in my entire life so I was kinda excited and hoping everything will go well. And fortunately, ok naman.

There were 2K, 5K and 10K categories for this race. Majority of the attendees from site ran the 5K while most of my students did the 2K.

I thought I'm going to collapse during the race, I find it exhausting and tiring.. grabe. Maybe because I'm not that fit to run, I did not even do stretching or warm up before hand. Nonetheless, I'm happy to finish off at 734th place :p My manager, who's around 10 years older than me finished at 294th place..... nahiya naman daw ako!

OFFICIAL RACE RESULTS (pdf)

I bet I looked so bad in the pics.. so in short, I didn't get to take a pic of myself from my phone.

post race


What a day, OMEGA please!!

0 comment(s):