hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Dec 11, 2008

StarTek is "Untouchables"

Sunday, December 7, 2008
Top Shelf
Bonifacio High Street

StarTek's first ever Christmas Party is themed as "UNTOUCHABLES"

My day actually started very early, not that it was in connection to the Xmas Party or the event, but I just woke up really early. I'm saying this because my under eye circles e panira sa mga photos. hay!

I didn't want to go the place alone so I contacted my kids para makasabay ako, hehe... I went with Venice, Shey and Roma... hence the entrance photo op by our Untouchables wall.
The party was really great, and I loved the food too. From the many Christmas Party's i've attended before.. sa ALBA lang ata ako nabusog. Real good one! :) I think the highlights of the entire party were the raffle and the presentations of different departments/accounts. A band played after all the raffle and singing and dancing. And of course, the OPEN BAR.. hindi beer or draft beer ha, mixed drinks... shet sarap!





.. sorry for the post.
nawala na momentum ko :p

0 comment(s):