hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Mar 8, 2009

Trainer Duty

It wasn't long ago when I first discover the Corregidor experience... and yet again for another adventurous experience, I went back... this time with different set of peeps.

It is part of being host to our guests that our company funds different activities - sometimes diving, out of town swimming (galera, pangasinan), shopping to different malls, Manila/ Philippine historical tour... just like the Corregidor tour.

So when our Systems Analyst (I think) was here, we get to bring him to Corregidor, that was my first time.

Our client was here for a three week Certification and so we offered a weekend tour for Corregidor.

The only difficulty he had was the sun. Sobrang init!! Check my MULTIPLY for more pictures. :)

0 comment(s):