hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Jun 10, 2009

Roller Coaster Week!

I declare this week as the craziest as of yet.

It seems like training preparation is just endless. We've been creating, revising, retyping modules over and over and over.. and it feels like forever! Add the fact that we're going home this weeken..so there's a lot of things that I've been thinking one on top of the other.

I've been re-doing my luggage for the nth time already... I had to change my box, re-tape them back, buy carry-on luggage, pack, pack and more packing, and practically waste money.

Oh, not to forget the buy thing... hehe, got my first CK bag today - gosh! so happy, LOL.. mababaw lang ako e,. Add my new Nike, LC and XOXO to that.. nyahahaha.

Oh well, I have to find time to vent and smile in this roller coaster week...

hold on tight! :)

EDIT:
we had lunch today at Longhorn Steak restaurant. I'll surely miss a free steak so I made sure to try it out.. possibly for the last time.


Here's my medium-well Ribeye Steak with a side of fresh vegetable and Lobster Bisque.





0 comment(s):