hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Jul 11, 2009

Week of July 6 - 11

.. was still a little sick. but ever since I took a day off from work.. my fever went away and I've been feeling a lot better. I still have stubborn cough though. Still, I am thankful it's not Influenza A(H1N1).

We actually lost a friend. At such a young age, Lord decided to finally take her back. I'm not sure how young she is.. She's a niece to our distant cousins.. may she rests in peace.

Next.. I know Remyxx is supposed to have another catch up meeting to help Lucky prep on her upcoming wedding but I think I missed it this week.. and will miss it on the next. I'm booked, sorry guys. Will catch up on the next ones. And nga pala.. I contacted the singers for the reception - their talent fee is 8K daw. Please let me know.

I don't know what else to share..
... work tonight. finally, my class is off to production. wohooooooo

0 comment(s):