hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Sep 25, 2009

Blackberry Javelin & Rai Rai Ken

I got a new toy today.

For a while, I've been using my father's phone and number and I haven't felt the need to change until this month.

I totally wanted samsung SGH-i780. I started with a nokia, then motorola, then ericsson - which was my last phone and so I thought samsung is nice to be my next one. But according to the site which I'm supposed to get it from, phased out na daw. Hayz. I like this because it's a smartphone - has gprs, wifi, touchscreen with a qwerty keyboard.

I researched a bit and soon enough I concluded with blackberry 8900/ Blackberry Bavelin. Hmmm, I'm not totally satisfied - if I only knew. Hehe. Anyway, I don't have money to spare again and change - let's see next year. :)








After I got my phone, Marvin and I dined in Rai Rai Ken - SM Megamall. Please follow my post here - reyanefoodhaven.blogspot.com



Ciao! :D

0 comment(s):