hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Nov 20, 2009

Traveler's Wallet


I recently purchased a traveler's wallet that will act as my ultimate travel organizer.

Normally when I have my passport, boarding pass, and so many other receipts and papers.. I don't know what to do. I had to keep all of them for reporting purposes. I always end up stuffing them all inside my sling bag and when it's time to get them.. I had to get it all and look one by one.

For quite some time now, I've been really wanting to have a chic and fashionable traveler's wallet. But I couldn't find any here.. or maybe I've not searched enough.

Anyway, I made a reasonable purchase at SM, men's accessories lately. I thought this is exactly what I need. I was asking if they have in white, green, glittery perhaps, or red... but to no avail.

Nevertheless, I bought it. I'm contented.



the front side of the wallet has slot for the boarding pass or tickets
my travel will be so convenient now.
no more folding and placing tickets/boarding pass in between the pages of my passport




once open, the wallet has many other slots - for cards,
id's, receipts, passport, and pen!




when i was inspecting it.. i pulled a paper. interesting
read:


Indeed!

0 comment(s):