hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Nov 16, 2009

Weekend Update!


Mga samu't sari:
  1. Yesterday we've seen another victorious battle of Manny Pacquiao over the Puerto Rican boxer Miguel Cotto. I don't know why but I was hooked in finding a live streaming over the internet, which fortunately I came across with. The internet wasn't that good but I saw at least some happenings round per round.
  2. Two more weeks and it's our Xmas party na. I wonder when the 13th month pay is going to be. Yes, we still don't have it.
  3. I'm happy to find today a passport/ID's/tickets/boarding pass organizer that I have been wanting to buy. Uhmmm, I want a more feminine organizer though but I guess this one will work for now. I'm OC pagdating sa pagoorganize ng mga bagay bagay and I can't trust myself to carry a ladies bag when traveling. Trust me. Either it's a sling bag that's around me every time, or a big bag that I can't miss. Makakalimutin kasi ako. And I'm not giving myself any reason to forget anything, oh lord, not when I'm traveling. Why am I talking about traveling here? hehehe. No serious details yet.
  4. Had a good time today with the boyfriend. We had Pho Hoa during lunch. Please follow the rest of my entry here.



Happy Monday! :)

0 comment(s):