hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Dec 5, 2009

PowerBooks in the Office



Our company generously invited PowerBooks recently. Employees can buy books and have the option of salary deduction (maximum of 6 pay outs) as a payment. Even a 3k shopping divided by 6 will never hurt one's paycheck, argh, so I dwelt on it.. just a bit. :)

You probably would also figure out what I got Remyxx - hehe.. it's already packed so please don't tell me what you want this Christmas!! lol

I got my own stuff too - Twilight Saga (they didn't have the set then so I had to settle with the individual books, books by Sophie Kinsella, and The Time Traveller's Wife. I would want to spend for all I care.. but I know it wouldn't be wise, and it's nearly Christmas. I need my paycheck more than ever. :)

.. it's fun being surrounded by books (remembering my sis Rina). And I don't seriously go anywhere to shop because I get overwhelmed as soon as I start.. then the shopping goes out of hand, so a pretty controlled environment like this is great. :)

1 comment(s):

♕ reyna said...

hahaha! spoiler alert naman tong post na to! now I know I'm getting a book from you. Heee heee... :D