hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Jan 3, 2010

HomeWood Suites by Hilton

I can't stop myself from showing you my hotel. I love it. From all the trips I have endured :p and all the hotels I've gone to.. nothing tops my room just yet.

This is specially to my family back in Manila who would love to see the 360 degree view of my room. Hopefully I made enough justification of my suite.

Enjoy!



view from the door



my small dining table



my small kitchen, the black appliance below is an electronic dishwasher
saves me time from the sink!



my electric stove



my counter top



ah, microwave that never failes me :)



of course my ref



my small living room



sitting on the couch, this is what you'll see:
my bed, my work table and the tv



again, my working table
and the view of the bathroom



my giant bed with 6 uber soft pillows



view from my bed:
my bathroom on the right



life size mirror in the bathroom,
bathroom counter on the left and toilet on the right



my bathroom counter



uh-huh, my toilet. sorry :)



shower. yeah, no tub



inside the sliding life size mirrors



.. what do you think? :)



2 comment(s):

Kae Velasco said...

me likey ! bungga nga ! hehe . enjoy yer stay madam :D

♕ reyna said...

i love it!.... ^_^ mukhang sarap matulog sa kama!