hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Jun 1, 2010

Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 2



... is entitled The Sea of Monsters.

I completed reading this second book over the weekend. Soon, I'll probably need glasses for astigmatism as I keep on reading on moving vehicles. I learned that I can read just about anywhere (LRT, bus, etc) because of my perfect visions; which I think will fail soon if I continue my bad habits.

I enjoy reading Mythology. My first lesson was during College when I borrowed this cute book from our Library. Ever since, I love hearing about Athena, Zeus, Poseidon, Hermes, Ares, and the rest of the clan! :)

Just like the first book, this second installment is full of adventure, humor, family love, self realization and acceptance.

I hope to get my hands on the third book soon! :)

1 comment(s):

♕ reyna said...

ayun!... oo .. ganyang ganyan nangyari sken kaya malabo na ngayon mata ko! :P

Kaadikan sa libro....