hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Aug 25, 2010

HongKong Day 2: Breakfast

Today, we decided to visit Ngong Ping 360 and the Buddha. I have no expectations of the cable car. I just think it's fun to ride one so I kept blabbing about it.

We found a very neat place beside Ramada where they serve good breakfast. We know this is where we will be eating for the rest of our stay. I know most of you would think that we should have explored the streets more and probably try street food. But no thanks. I would rather stay safe for my own stomach and health.


very cheap breakfast selection. this is made of rice noodle, with egg and pork. they make anything with noodles!! you can top it with meat loaf, pork, chicken, you name it.




this is plain old instant noodle with pork on the side (not topping)



I liked it :)

0 comment(s):