hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Aug 12, 2010

Lost Symbol


My friends at work are going 'gaga' over reading. It's quite interesting to know that now.. we are exchanging our book collections as we continue to read.

We will establish a library in the office soon, so stay tuned! :D



My latest read by the way is Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. It's been a while since I've last read his work. I wasn't disappointed. A lot of people are claiming that they weren't moved or they didn't like this one as much as the previous one's. Well, he could have saved trees by not publishing this work. Hehe. Sobra noh. LOL

Anyway, I like how he writes his stuff but this one seems like a very looooong lecture to me. Not a waste at all - but could be improved. Whoah!! I'm not an editor, just one of his readers. :)






0 comment(s):