hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Oct 17, 2010

SM Alumni Homecoming 2010


It's been 6 years since my graduation, 10 years since I got the good news that I was accepted as an SM Scholar.

SM changed my life and my future. To this day, I am still very thankful for the opportunity that was given to me. I may not have met the friends I keep now, I may not have the same education as I had during college, I may be not working and not earning the same if not for SM. They didn't do everything for me, but their help and support was enough for me to see the bright future ahead.

To Mr. and Mrs. Henry Sy and Family; who probably will never see this post, THANK YOU from me and my family. Our prayers for a long life ahead. May your family continue to be good Samaritans to all the Filipinos who need support in their education.

Mabuhay SM Foundation, till next Homecoming!

0 comment(s):