hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Jan 6, 2011

I am Number Four



I'm starting my new book craze this year with I AM NUMBER FOUR. The movie is coming your way on Feb 18, 2011. So better finish the book early. :D

I'm on Chapter 7 still but the story is easy to follow and very interesting.
Here's a very short plot from Wikipedia:

Nine infant aliens, who closely resemble humans, flee their home planet, Lorien, to hide on Earth. An invading species, the Mogadorians, have destroyed their planet, and followed them to Earth to hunt them down. Each of the nine aliens is given a guardian and will develop superhuman powers as they become adults. They are each assigned a number. These last children of Lorien can only be killed in the sequence of their numbers.[2] Numbers One, Two, and Three have been killed so far.

Number Four (Alex Pettyfer), also named John Smith, moves to Paradise, Ohio, disguised as an American high school student.[3] He makes a friend, Sarah Hart (Dianna Agron), a sweet Midwestern girl who is a photographer. After being on the run his whole life, Number Four falls in love and now has something to stand up and fight for.


I have yet to get my hands on Harry Potter, hantagal ko bumili.. hehe.

0 comment(s):