hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Jan 11, 2011

Summer Plan 2011



My family and I earned 7 free domestic round trip tickets during our Boracay Trip last October, and so I've been scouting an affordable summer getaway for all of us.

My initial choices were Boracay (again), Cebu, Bohol and Palawan.

They were pretty expensive and won't meet my criteria of an ideal family summer, until I talked to a friend of mine, Hazel, who's been to the northernmost and southernmost places of the country. So I seriously took her advice (since I know she can compare islands and experiences now) and considered going to Cebu. After some reading, I grabbed the phone and dialed Cebu Pac!

We are booked on March 11 to fly to Cebu (Bantayan Island) and stay in Budyong Beach Resort. We'll try to enjoy the serenity of this calm place, sort of Holiday weekend na rin.



Let's hope and pray we won't waste the free voucher. :)


0 comment(s):