hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Mar 12, 2011

Bantayan Island, Marvin's Birthday!

I brought with me a party popper and several balloons. I was supposed to bring a lot but I was thinking in case the security people at the airport would took it, sayang naman.

I was very successful in keeping the balloons and popper from Marvin. He didn't know I brought stuff until we used it na. The resort was very accommodating in helping me inflate the balloons while I distract Marvin, which apparently didn't work quite well. Kasi, nahuli nia habang nagkakabit sila ate ng lobo, LOL.


Laughtrip!




you wanna see how strong the waves are?


Our day concluded with a hearty meal courtesy of the owner. She gave us free (square) pizza! Very generous, salamat Tita Nancy! (who, later I learned is a Tita of my new student in class. Nge!)

0 comment(s):