hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Jul 1, 2011

Charlie's Grind and Grill


Marvin and I went to try out a new Burger Place, thanks to one of his friends.
Charlie's Grind and Grill is situated along the highway (16 East Kapitolyo Drive, Pasig) but we had to go through residential houses first before we finally got there, kinda hidden actually. I even thought we were lost!

You all know I'm not a big fan of burgers so I tried their Marinara Meats Balls in Pasta and Marvin had Black Angus Beef Burger and Buffalo Wings which he was truly truly satisfied of. I actually liked all that we ordered too.. including the tasty fries that go with the burger and the Charlie's Iced Tea (I even had to order a take out). I didn't have a camera with me then, sorry and my phone got no memory card. Of all days, it had to be last night that we were digitally helpless.. oh well.

Do not be discouraged with the place though. It's modest and quite small and may get packed easily. Please do not go there as a team or more than 5.. you'll find it hard to squeeze in and sit together. And yes, they're situated beside a car wash.. and they have tables outside to extend their dine-in services but come there for the food. One thing I like is the overflowing of condiments in their outside ref. Super nice for sauce lovers.

We promise to give you pictures when we get to come back. Don't fail to try their promising handcrafted burgers too! :)

0 comment(s):